U.S. Air Force Live is a blog maintained by the Air Force Public Affairs Agency and is a reflection of the men and women serving in the Air Force. For more information visit our official website at af.mil.
While this is an open forum, it’s also a family-friendly one, so please keep your comments clean. In addition, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here:
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- We do not allow spam.
- For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information should never be discussed here.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Comments are reviewed before posting, but they are not edited. If you don’t comply, your comment will not be approved and published.
The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Air Force or Department of Defense.
Feel free to send us comments or suggestions on what you’d like to see or read on this blog. Thank you for your participation and support.